| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pueblo, Colorado in August is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 17.1 °C (30.8 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 50.5mm (2in) of water falls during an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Pueblo, Colorado is glorious having an average of an appreciable 10:42 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:36.
- There are approximately 2:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pueblo, Colorado August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Pueblo, Colorado, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Pueblo, Colorado:
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) N
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 260.8 kms (162.1 miles) N
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 316.3 kms (196.6 miles) NW
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 168.1 kms (104.5 miles) N
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 62.2 kms (38.7 miles) NNW
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) W
- Montrose, Co, Usa - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) W
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 152.7 kms (94.9 miles) SW
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 305.1 kms (189.6 miles) N
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 328.2 kms (204 miles) NNE
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 226.9 kms (141 miles) NNE
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 272.1 kms (169.1 miles) ENE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 231.3 kms (143.7 miles) ENE
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 134.9 kms (83.8 miles) ESE
- Holly, Co, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) E
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) E
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) SSE
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 194.4 kms (120.8 miles) SE
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) SSE