| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pueblo, Colorado in April is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 17.8 °C (32 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with sporadic rain. A paltry 22.4mm (0.9in) of H2O is dropped during an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Pueblo, Colorado is quite sunny having on average a sizable 8:56 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:43 long with an average length of 13:09.
- There are approximately 4:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pueblo, Colorado April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Pueblo, Colorado, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Pueblo, Colorado:
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) N
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 260.8 kms (162.1 miles) N
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 316.3 kms (196.6 miles) NW
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 168.1 kms (104.5 miles) N
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 62.2 kms (38.7 miles) NNW
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) W
- Montrose, Co, Usa - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) W
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 152.7 kms (94.9 miles) SW
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 305.1 kms (189.6 miles) N
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 328.2 kms (204 miles) NNE
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 226.9 kms (141 miles) NNE
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 272.1 kms (169.1 miles) ENE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 231.3 kms (143.7 miles) ENE
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 134.9 kms (83.8 miles) ESE
- Holly, Co, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) E
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) E
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) SSE
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 194.4 kms (120.8 miles) SE
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) SSE