Pueblo, Colorado Climate & Temperature
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa is at 38°16'N, 104°30'W, 1439 m (4721 ft). See map.
- Pueblo, Colorado has a mid-latitude steppe/ semi-arid cool climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BSk).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Pueblo, Colorado is situated in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 11.5 degrees Celsius (52.7 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.3 °C (47.3°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype subcontinental.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 284.4 mm (11.2 inches) which is equivalent to 284.4 Litres/m² (6.98 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 3368 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Pueblo, Colorado you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Amsterdam Island, French Southern Lands where you would find a Marine west coast climate.
Pueblo, Colorado Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Pueblo, Colorado Climate Graph in Metric Units
Pueblo, Colorado Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Pueblo, Colorado, Usa Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) N
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 260.8 kms (162.1 miles) N
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 316.3 kms (196.6 miles) NW
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 168.1 kms (104.5 miles) N
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 62.2 kms (38.7 miles) NNW
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) W
- Montrose, Co, Usa - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) W
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 152.7 kms (94.9 miles) SW
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 305.1 kms (189.6 miles) N
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 328.2 kms (204 miles) NNE
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 226.9 kms (141 miles) NNE
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 272.1 kms (169.1 miles) ENE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 231.3 kms (143.7 miles) ENE
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 134.9 kms (83.8 miles) ESE
- Holly, Co, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) E
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) E
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) SSE
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 194.4 kms (120.8 miles) SE
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) SSE