Climate of Pueblo, Colorado, Usa Average Weather
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa is at 38°16'N, 104°30'W, 1439 m (4721 ft). See map.
- Pueblo, Colorado has a mid-latitude steppe/ semi-arid cool climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BSk).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Pueblo, Colorado is situated in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 11.5 degrees Celsius (52.7 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.3 °C (47.3°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype subcontinental.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 284.4 mm (11.2 inches) which is equivalent to 284.4 Litres/m² (6.98 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 3368 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Pueblo, Colorado you would come out nearest to the climate station at Amsterdam Island, French Southern Lands where you would find a Marine west coast climate.
The climate table uses colour to represent the data so you can get a good idea about the climate at a glance. The colour also helps when comparing two or more locations that you can switch between in separate tabs in your browser. There are links along the side and top to the various sections where we are adding additional details including in the new discussion section where you can read and add posts about the various aspects!
Climate of Pueblo, Colorado, Usa Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) N
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 260.8 kms (162.1 miles) N
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 316.3 kms (196.6 miles) NW
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 168.1 kms (104.5 miles) N
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 62.2 kms (38.7 miles) NNW
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) W
- Montrose, Co, Usa - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) W
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 152.7 kms (94.9 miles) SW
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 305.1 kms (189.6 miles) N
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 328.2 kms (204 miles) NNE
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 226.9 kms (141 miles) NNE
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 272.1 kms (169.1 miles) ENE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 231.3 kms (143.7 miles) ENE
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 134.9 kms (83.8 miles) ESE
- Holly, Co, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) E
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) E
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) SSE
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 194.4 kms (120.8 miles) SE
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) SSE